Men make a difference in today’s society.
This conference hopes to provide ideas:
• To bring men closer to Christ.
• To strengthen families by strengthening husbands and fathers.
• To inform men of all ages, including high school students:
• The wonders and truth about our Catholic Faith
• The obstacles that serve to pull men away from a strong relationship with God and with their families
• The way to deal with the obstacles that a secular society sets in front of all of us
• The theological hope that brings individuals the strength to be real men of faith in our beliefs
• How to better prioritize the true meaning of our Faith in every part of our lives.
|8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
|8:30 a.m. - Midday
||Mass followed by Lunch
|Lunch - 4:30 p.m.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be available throughout the day.